To provide scholarships for up to two (2) Hudsonville Public High School seniors who choose to pursue their formal education beyond grade 12. The chosen recipient(s) will receive $1,000 payments in the second semester of their Freshman year, and for the second semester of their Sophomore, Junior and Senior years if they remain qualified. The potential value of this scholarship is up to $4,000.
- Student is a graduating Senior from Hudsonville High School.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or Greater on a 4.0 scale.
- Accepted for Fall admission to an accredited institution of higher education, either a two-year or four-year college or university, or have been accepted for admission to a qualified trade school which teaches the skills of carpentry, electrician, welding or other essential trades.
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours at the accredited institution.
- Future payments (years 2 – 4) will be subject to verification that the recipient has maintained 12 credit hours per semester and GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- Financial need may be a consideration for the awarding of this Scholarship.
Interested in applying? Click here to download a HEF Scholarship Application.
The deadline for 2019 scholarship applications is April 1, 2020.